- Complete and submit an Official Entry form online.
- A Video Contest Permission form (English | Spanish) must be completed, signed and submitted for each learner who appears in the video. Additionally, all persons, whose voice or likeness appears in the video must submit a Photo & Voice Media release form (English | Spanish) signed by parent/guardian.
- Only first names of participants should be used: Use of a learner’s full name will be cause for disqualification.
- All participants must be a learner enrolled in Lindsay Unified School District or parent/guardian of a Lindsay learner.
- Video submission should be no more than 3 minutes in length.
- Each video submission must be entered separately.
- Videos may be submitted in three Content level groups: CL 3-5, CL 6-8 and CL 9-12.
- Each video must be submitted in the Content-level category of the eldest Lindsay learner appearing/creating the video. (example: a video created by CL 4 and CL 7 learners must be submitted into the CL 6-8 category)
- Your video must adhere to copyright laws. Music, images and all work must be free use, original or otherwise copyright free.
- All submitted videos will become the property of the Lindsay Unified School District and may be reused at LUSD’s discretion including posting on the LUSD website to be disseminated to the public.
- Video may be recorded in English, multi-lingual, or a combination of both.
- Videos containing inappropriate language or content will be disqualified.
- Group submissions are accepted and encouraged; however, there is only one prize per video.
- Each member of the group must submit a Photo & Voice Media Release form signed by parent/guardian.
Video Festival Winners
- Selected winning videos will be announced at the LUSD Video Festival on March 8th, 2018.
- Three winners from each category will be selected.
- Winner’s first name and name of video will be posted on the LUSD website
Deadline for Submission and Judging
- Video must be submitted by midnight on February 22, 2018.
- Video entries will be selected by a committee of Lindsay Learning Community members and may be disqualified at the discretion of the committee.
- Judges decisions are final.
- LUSD reserves the right, at any time, to terminate the contest, modify the contest rules, and/or extend the dates of the contest.
- The Committee’s decisions are final.