Lindsay Unified School District
Our TECHNOLOGY Vision
- How we will use technology to increase access to learning opportunities.
- Every learner has access to a computer and the Internet at school and at home.
- All Lindsay curriculum can be accessed online 24/7 and learners have two or three learning style choices and two or three learning interest choices for most online instruction.
- The Lindsay Information Technology systems allow for easy and effective communication between learning facilitators and parents. Parents, at any time, can access their child’s learning records, can get tips on how to help their child with their present learning challenges, and can view the entire Lindsay Unified curriculum.
- Learning facilitators use technology as one effective accelerator of learning when possible and appropriate to inspire and challenge their learners.
- All technology purchases . . . hardware and software . . . are made based upon the positive impact the technology will have on children.