Available below for download & review are the Fall 1 2016 - 2017 LUSD CALPADS/CBEDS reports. The enrollment totals are based on Census Day, October 6, 2016.
Prior year reports are currently available through DataQuest such as accountability (e.g. API, AYP), test data, enrollment, graduates, dropouts, course enrollments, staffing, and data regarding English Learners.
Certified data in the CALPADS Annual Submissions are used for many purposes, including funding calculations for various State and Federal programs.
Fall 1 Reports
- 1.1 Enrollment Primary Status by Subgroup.pdf
- 1.17 FRPM English Learner Foster Youth Count.pdf
- 1.6 Graduates And Dropouts By Subgroup.pdf
- 1.9 Completers And Dropouts Count.pdf
- 2.1 Title III Eligible Immigrant Counts.pdf
- 2.12 English Language Acquisition Status ELs Reclassified RFEP.pdf
- 2.8 ELA Status Count By Primary Language Fall.pdf
- 2.9 ELAS Census Comparison Fall 1.pdf