Health Services Staff at Lindsay Unified School District is dedicated to seeing that our learners are healthy and ready to learn each and every day!
Lindsay Unified School District Health Services team consists of (1) full-time credentialed School Nurse, (2) full- time Licensed Vocational Nurse, and (6) part time Health Aides.
- Provide First Aid and Illness care for Learners
- Assist and administer medications (As Needed)
- Maintain Health and Immunization Records
- Conduct Mandated Health Screening
- Create and Implement Health Plans (As Needed)
- Refer and Connect Learners and Families to Medical Resources
- Provide Health Education and Training on Various Issues